Lateral and Parallel thinking in Raji's blog

The wonderful world infront of my eyes...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Wish all readers of this blog a very happy new year.....

Time for new resolutions .. atleast resolutions gives me the time to introspect myself ;-)) leave alone the implementation part... but this year will set some simple resolutions (hmmm.. God Knows !!!) & try to implement them...

I just read one of my friend's messages which said EOY is not exactly the time to start implementation of resolutions .. its the time to plan.. Will wait for Jan 2nd to start implementation ;-)) Same here...

So what's the resolution??? Here it goes..

1) Spend more time with my lovely little daughter
An indirect implication => cut on time spent on orkut (currently 30 mins a day, still added to criminal wastage of time, I see no value add here, I allow others to break on my privacy and allow myself to break on others privacy;-)

2) Utilise office timings more efficiently - Thank God I am already doing this ..9-5 strictly work, work and work ...only exception is lunch and cricket break (The LCD TV, even without sound, is distracting..who needs sound to see cricket scores??) and I have die hard cricket fans in my team...sushma cs that's u buddy ;-) she is an encyclopedia of cricket..her knowledge of cricket can put guys to shame :-)))

3) Increase presence in Nokia blogsphere and Nokia wikisphere( I have moved technical posts to Nokia blogs http://blogs.nokia.com/blogs/rajikannan , sorry, non -Nokia junta can't see this, if OPK blogs http://blogs.nokia.com/blogs/opk, why not me;-))), add to S60 Idea box, may be even file an IPR (just for the kick of it;-)))

4) Increase patience, be less critical and be happy(completely in our hands)
(will not ellaborate on these;-)

I am catching the new year's party live on www.nokianewyearseve.com
Thanks Nokia...excellent branding strategy :-)))

Happy new year once again...enjoy maadi...

2 Comments:

  • At January 01, 2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    All the best for the implementation of your resolution.. Waise add one more.. that is to keep up your promise... :)

     
  • At February 11, 2007 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Raji, this is Madhu, your ex-emuzed colleague... send me a mail sometime at madhusudhan.akundi@intel.com

    catch you soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home